- Static site (something like this website), $32/hour
- Custom dev, $64/hour
- WordPress dev, $84/hour
UAT and QA, $32/hour
- Max of 15 hours per week, per project
- Negotiable depending on scale of project
Documentation creation, $25/hour
Spec and requirements writing, $32/hour
- First 3 project-hours are free
If hourly billing isn't your jam, Eli can provide a project estimate.
When working hourly, Eli commits a certain number of hours per week to a project or client. Doing so allows Eli to estimate a timeline for project completion, and ensures that he has time set aside to focus on the project.
Realizing that budgets are tight, Eli is happy to work to an hourly cap, or maximum number of total hours allowed per project or per week. This ensures that you stay on budget and that Eli doesn't become a screen-adled zombie.
- Week, Eli works Monday - Friday
- Client, a person or group of people with whom Eli can directly communicate either by email, phone, etc.
- Project, a clearly defined task, or set of tasks that Eli has agreed to complete either for or with a Client
Page last updated: 2019-01-31